France Bans Unvaccinated American Travelers
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- France has removed the United States from its safe travel list, following EU recommendations as COVID-19 cases surge in the U.S.
- The United States along with Israel was removed from the country's safe travel list, moving it from "green" to "orange," effectively banning nonessential travel to France for unvaccinated travelers
- Under France's rules, unvaccinated travelers from either country will still be allowed to enter only if they have an essential reason
- All such travelers still need a negative COVID-19 test before travel and must quarantine seven days upon arrival
- Many European nations also imposed travel restrictions on Americans this week, with Spain requiring a vaccination passport showing double doses administered