Singapore to Allow Quarantine-Free Travel for UK and Other Nations
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Singapore has announced that it will ease coronavirus lockdown restrictions and allow quarantine-free travel from a number of countries, including the UK
- Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loon made the announcement Saturday, adding that it was time for people to learn how to live with COVID-19 as the Delta variant has proven that the infection is not going away any time soon
- Beginning October 13, the government said it would allow vaccinated travelers from Denmark, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, the U.S., and the UK to enter the country without isolating
- Minister Lee added that from November, the country will open its borders to vaccinated travelers from South Korea
- Lee mentioned that the vaccineted travel lanes opened with Germany and Brunei had been successful, so would be extended to nine other countries