Unvaccinated People are 11 Times More Likely to Die from COVID-19,
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- A large study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has found that unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated people
- The study analyzed more than 600,000 COVID-19 cases between April and July across 13 states
- According to the study, those who were unvaccinated were about 4.5 times more likely to get infected with the virus, 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with the virus, and 11 times more likely to die from the disease
- According to the CDC Director, Dr Rochelle Walensky, the study results confirm the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines and "power" to curb the resurgence
- This comes as President Joe Biden unveiled a sweeping plan to require vaccinations for all federal employees and private employees