Join us on this timely webinar to hear representatives from Bumrungrad International Hospital, Thailand, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, and Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, South Korea share their perspectives, strategies and tactics for managing through the COVID-19 crisis. This webinar was presented to a live online audience on March 24th, 2020. We have also included a pre-recorded audio interview at the end of the webinar with a representative of City International Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Updates on medical travel management and best practices in leading South Korea, Thailand, United States, & Vietnam hospitals during a pandemic
- Communication and education strategies for medical travelers and other international payers
- Medical travel risk mitigation strategies to prevent and/or contain COVID-19
- Capacity challenges
- Coping with reduced international patient volume
- Mitigating potential supply chain disruption
- The use of Telehealth
The first video below is a very short (2.5 minute) version with highlights of the webinar. The second video includes the entire webinar encompassing the audio interview with City International Hospital.