Singapore and South Korea Launch Joint Quarantine-Free Travel for Vaccinated Travelers
Click the image below to enlarge the infographic.
- Singapore and South Korea have launched a joint initiative that will allow vaccinated travelers to travel between both countries without isolating
- Both countries launched the "vaccinated travel route," which allows vaccinated travelers to enter Singapore from South Korea and vice cersa without undergoing mandatory quarantine
- However, travelers between both countries would have to take the COVID-19 tests to prove that they are not infected with the virus
- According to the South Korea's transport Ministry, travelers will need to travel between Singapore Changi Airport and Incheon International Airport in South Korea under the deal, which takes effect November 15
- Singapore is also in talks with the United States over a possible route between both countries, Gan Kim Yong, Singapore's Minister of Trade and Industry said Thursday